A GIRL'S PLEDGE

I am a girl.
I am an expression of beauty, joy, and love.
I have the right, the power and the ability, to create a beautiful, joyful,
and peaceful world for myself and others.
I have a body, but I am not my body.
I have face, but I am not my face.
I am the most important thing in the world to me.
I am love in motion.
I am the light of the world!
I can create!
I can make a mistake!
I can create something beautiful in all that I do!
I deserve the best.
I give my best.
I do my best to always take care of me!
I am a girl!
I am growing into a woman!
I AM IT!
I am the joy the world is waiting for!

by Iyanla Vanzant


Thursday, March 31, 2011

SYW Traditional March Massey Draw March!

As luck would have it, we once again had beautiful weather for our march up Massey Draw. 
While the moms were having a leisurely walk up the hill, sharing what we had been up to lately....and just having fun in general....
we came upon an ambush!!!......and snowballs began flying by us like rockets!
Nary a one of us escaped being spattered by a big wet snowball, 
but it was unanimously decided the girls got the best of their moms.
 
 Who's up for Round 2???   
Awww...don't be shy girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts....